Wednesday, January 2

Birthdays . . . How many?

Sure, thanks, yes I just turned 27. :)

The guy at the nail salon place that my mother and J- and I went to for pedi/mani's for my birthday said to me when mom mentioned it was my birthday, "Ah, you must have just turned 27 yes?" Umm, sure. :) Actually, I love the fact that people truly think that I'm still in my mid twenties, and that my brother is older then me. Several people this last year thought I was between 24 and 26, and were shocked when I told them otherwise, they can just keep thinking that. Now, if I just loose a few extra pounds my body doesn't need, I might definitely stay looking younger for longer. Hmm . . .

So for my birthday today, it was going to be four 'girls' out for a girl's day, but alas, it was only three. We met at this new little Mexican grill, which is kinda like a Hawaiian/Mexican restaurant. Then we went to get Mani/Pedis at this little nail salon, which was fun, but I want to find a place that does a little better next time.

We were going to watch a girl movie, but the only showings were a little late, no matinée. So, what are we going to do? Go to Albq. in the morning, and continue our little "party". Hehe. Mom can get her "Costco Fix" and we can go to the camera stores there, and maybe find a few clothing stores that may have something that would look nice, and of course, we can then watch a girlie movie down there. More options of what is showing there. :)

So, it was a lovely birthday, but it's not over yet. :) A new experience for me. But hey, it's a special day for mom and me, soo why not. hehe