Thursday, February 7

sniffles and coughs

I really dislike being sick. Having a cold that just hangs on and on and on. Congestion, headache, fever. WHEN WILL IT EVER END!?!

I'm back at school today, though I probably should have stayed home another day or two to fully recover quickly, now it just might hang on for longer still. YIKES! no, no, positive thinking! Must have positive thinking. I will get better quickly! :)

Most of the Faculty/Staff at work are all at varying stages of this nasty cold. G- has been doing better then I have, but then again, he started with this particular cold a few days before I did too. Daycare/Preschool teachers have been out this week as well. J-, our lovely teacher's aid, is also now out for the rest of the week. Oh to close school for a week to get everyone better. Then again, we would then have to add a week to the end of school. Hmm.

Ok, I'm grumpy, and achy, and a little loopy headed and trying to be a descent teacher today. Please be praying for us here. Patience, pain relief, clear thoughts . . .

I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh, I do hope that you get better soon. This weather is ourageous and nasty cold. All of you are in my prayers.

P.S Could you tell Tim Happy Birthday for me? I know its tomorrow, but by the time you get this message....

I hope you get better soon. Miss you tons!