Sunday, February 22

Change on My Mind

This school year has been something of an interesting year. Granted, it has been extremely stressful at times, but you can't say it hasn't been interesting.

I have student's in my class that drive me a little crazy each day that I still love anyhow. I've learned that no matter how much you wish to trust someone in a place of "authority" and leadership in church, you can only trust God. Ok, that wasn't a completely new lesson, but I want to think people are basically good, and that's been hard to hang on to over the last eight months. Even so, I have not lost my faith and trust in God.

I have no idea what will happen after this school year, but I'm not worried. I know I have no job come June, so far, but God hasn't let me down yet. Last night, I guess he hit me over the head with it, cause I admit, I was getting a little worried what will happen after the pay check stops coming and the job market isn't real open in where I would like to go.

Tim and I just returned home from a drive in the mesas and high desert. We were heading to see Gasbuggy, but we took a few side trips on the back "roads" as you will. While out, I asked God, "WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?" and just enjoyed the trip, though the depression was trying to get to me. Well, shortly after I walked in the door, my phone rang and the individual said something to the effect that I didn't know them and they got my number from a friend of mine (thanks Ladyboyd!) and that they might be an answer to my prayer. He then told me about a few positions that I won't go into now, because I'm going to see where they lead and if this is where God wants me to go. But whether or not it is, it sure was a pretty blunt way for God to say, "Hey! what you worrying about? I got ya covered, I've got options, just let me lead."

Anyhow, I know a change is coming, some days I wish it was sooner then later, but I don't need to worry about it, God's got it all under control. Glad He does! :)

1 comment:

Janeen said...

Yay! What a good day. Can't wait to hear more.