Thursday, June 14

WOOOHOOOO!!!

I just got exciting news. A friend accepted the open teaching possition at the school where I work! I'm really excited for many reasons. One, he's a wonderful christian teacher who cares about the kids he works with. Two, he is someone who is a team worker, and understands what you do to make a Christian School mission go. Three, another young adult down here in the Four Corners!!! (hmm, I wonder how many more we can get :-) hehe) Four, working with someone I know, and have worked with before is such a stress relief. Five, the principal is more relaxed knowing all postitions are filled, and that she trusts them. Six, team teaching is going to be sooo much more of a team teaching then last year! Seven, his parents, who are also dear friends, will visit everynow and then and that just makes my day!!! :D and there are more, but hey! Seven! a perfect number!

I'm sooo thankful. I've been praying about this a lot the last couple weeks, as have everyone else involved, and I just feel so much at ease. I hope he does. :) God's got awesome plans for this next year, and it is like another miracle and blessing to say, "Hey, you're doing what I ask, and I'm providing the rest". :)

Ok, just thought I'd share my joy!

No comments: