Saturday, June 2

Restful Sabbath

It is a peaceful Sabbath. No responsibilities this Sabbath, so we've all taking the day to really rest. Even I did. Slept late today, then




Gemma is still recovering from her surgury . . . doesn't the tube thing look funny? My dad is calling her Frankie . . . as in Frankenstien. Both Girls don't seem to know they are suppose to take it easy for a few days after thier hystorectomies . . . but today, they've sure been sleepy like the rest of us. :) What a relief, since trying to keep thier play limited, as the Vet directed, is rather like telling a frog not to croak.







Gemma likes to put her paw on my face when I put my "paw" on hers. Or on my arm when my arm is on hers. She seems to think she's either human, or I'm a puppy.







She seems to follow me around everywhere I go. Brindi isn't to far behind.




Brindi is a hard one to get on camera, but we got a couple. She became very curious about the smell of my foundation and eyeshadow.




Then saw the flash, and took off and looked miffed. It's not as if she's unphotogenic. hehe

No comments: