Friday, July 4

Patriotic Moments . . .

So it is the 4th of July. A lovely holiday, and a day I realized, I have not posted in over a month!!! AHHH, how can that be? I'm not in school, I'm not teaching school, what happened?

To much! And not what I was planning to do.

It is currently 11:17pm, and there are fireworks still going off all around town. OHhh, and who needs a big firework show, when all around you, there are big fireworks going off because there are so many people who love the big, the beautiful, the noisy, the awe-inspiring flames of multicolors. WE will probably be hearing them through till 1 or 2 am, it was like that last night, and since few work tomorrow, it will be really late. At least my dogs are able to sleep through it, since they are here with me. (mommy keeps them safe from the big bang noises). :)

My cousin and her husband and young son are here. WOOHOOO! it's been 6 years since we've seen each other. Tim took us all out shooting. That was entertaining. My dad even went this time, AND he shot a .22 rifle. That was such a surprising thing.

I suppose he was just so excited about his new truck that my mom and I picked up for them yesterday. I'll post some pictures later. It's a beauty!

Well, I need to get sleep, have choir for church tomorrow, and company and . . . I will post more later. I hope to not get so far behind. Pictures will come with updates . . . ahh, sleep.

Happy Independence Day!

No comments: