Tuesday, July 8

Tomorrow . . . will I or won't I be commited . . .


So my darling little car, which has been faithful since November of my Freshman year of college, has to many problems that to completely fix will cost more then the poor Little Blue Cloud is worth now.

She's still a cutie too :)

She's a good 'lil car, and it's hard to find cars with the gas mileage today like that. 38-40 hwy. But that size car is mostly impractical around here. 4 wheel drive is almost essential. Especially when you drive up to the mountains both winter and summers. And live on a dirt road that after heavy rains the section that is in a wash, is a little washed out . . . so I knew I was going to be getting a new vehical, but was thinking maybe after school started . . . but turns out my car really isn't in a condition to be driving regularly.

Thus it looks like after tomorrow, and finalizing with paper/bank work, this will be my commitment for the next 5 years or more of payments, at a very good rate, soo, woohoo.

No comments: