Wednesday, December 31

Happy New Year . . .

It's New Year's Eve day. We arrived home around 3 am this morning and I've already been up to Durango for a lovely monthly shot, went out to eat with my brother, mom and some other friends for lunch, and now I'm headed to finish unpacking the car.

Not sure, but I think this New Years Eve will be another boring night. Ah well, we had a lovely time with friends out in Southern California. Wish we could have stayed another couple days, I am sooo not ready to be back here. Oh well . . .

We're entering a New Year, and I know God has some plans for me. I just hope and pray I will be willing to do what he asks, and recognize where He leads. I wish that for each of you too!

Happy New Year all! May God bless this coming year and lead us to His will. :)

No comments: