Friday, January 2

Another Year Older

Actually being another year older isn't so bad. I mean, I'm not that old, but I'm old enough to know better and all that. I look back now though and think I am not where I was planning to be 10 years ago. 10 years ago I was in Walla Walla, I had lasik eye surgery, and was making plans to go to Andrews in the fall with my cousin. Hmm, I wonder if I would have made the decisions I made over the last 10 years if I knew what was going to happen. Oh well, I saw God leading me, and then the times where I just sorta floated. What's in store for me next? I guess God only knows, I'll just keep praying that He leads me where He wants me to go next.

My Cuz in California, her family, my parents and I were able to get together for the first time in 6 years . . . let's not make it sooo long next time!

It was late, and the last pic taken before they left, silly thing is, the only one we took together. hmmm

No comments: