Wednesday, January 14

"When God Has Another Plan"

God had so many plans for each of us and all his people. I'm wondering what plan He has for me now. So many things have been happening that shows how much Satan is trying to really get to us upset and to turn away from God.

This has been a rough school year, in fact so rough that I know a few people who went through less and did not come out so well. I'm just praying that God gives me strength and protect me from myself when it gets really bad. Especially when I or my family is attacked by those who would be called men of God.

Well, it's time for the 'lil ones to get down for serious rest time soon. They have been doing so good "reading" books quietly. I was a little worried after this morning. Such whining! ARG! Yet now they are so nice and quiet. :D I'll give them a few more minutes quite time before I have them take rest time. I should be with the ninth graders right now, but that's a whole other story. Hopefully they do their work without me for a few more minutes. Hehe.

Have a lovely Wednesday everyone!

No comments: