Thursday, January 8

School Resumes

School resumed this week, and what a crazy week it has been. I'm not sure what all will happen this last semester, but I'm feeling good right now about it. A little tired and worn out by the crazy students in my PreK and Kindergarten group, but still good. I have a new student in PreK as well as a new ninth grader in English, Social Studies and Desktop Publishing.

Oh yes! I just picked up 6 - 9 PE and was able to relinquish the PreK - 2 Bible class to mom! WOOHOO! She's now getting a dose of what it was like last quarter. Hehe, she's about going out of her head with them, and she only has them for 30 minutes. Oh, I know the feeling oh so well. :)

Well, I should go check on G-, he's got the latch-key today and I'm on second, so I should see how he's holding up. The kids were a bit wound up today. Hmm, perhaps that is an understatement, I better run and make sure he's sane. :)

Have a lovely rest of the week everybody! I will try and keep up with writing, emailing, blogging and everything now that things seem to be smoothing out, though no less busy, just a bit smoother. :)

No comments: