Monday, May 11

Long Time, No Blog.

We've been so busy lately at school that I haven't much had time to write much . . . but I'll share this with you all now. We are in the last two weeks of school. The FEW have performed twice since Campion, and they have one more performance at La Vida Mission on Thursday. We have an end of the year & farewell party next Saturday night, a field Trip to see a plane on Friday, the upper grades are taking the 8th graders on a camping trip to the sand dunes in CO, 8th grade graduation and a last day of school swim party at the aquatic center. Yup, a full two weeks. That doesn't even include my cousin and her family coming next week. WOOHOO! very excited about that :)

So, have I had time to job hunt? I have sent my resume and application to several places, and one place I sent my resume to yesterday, I heard back from yesterday and they are having a board meeting this week going over the "active list" and that I should expect to hear from them sometime this week. OK, God, if you want to send me to the wilds of Alaska, that is where I will go, but . . . umm . . . ok, lets just pray about it, and if it is where I am to go, MAKE IT CLEAR!

1 comment:

flashflood said...

wow alaska. How do you feel about that?




(hmmm I shoud write on my blog sometime)