Thursday, September 27

Loving My Students!

It is an ideal classroom, when all students are busy looking up information, taking notes and are pleasant to be around.

I'm sitting in my AP US Government Class, and let me tell you, they are a fun group and quite studious.  They are all busy and on task looking up and comparing quickly governments of various countries around the world with US and ROK.  They are a neat group, and I feel I'm bonding with most of the students here, both students in my classes and in the school in general. 

A little bit ago, I handed out an invitation to the AP class for Friday supper at my place for the next Friday.  Wow!  They were so excited and "REALLY?"  "AHHHH!!!"  and such big smiles.  I think they were pretty suprised and excited they are the first to be invited over.  I'm actually going to be inviting all the students over for dinner throughout the semester, they just get to be first. 

Now ... what am I going to make? HA!  I don't have an oven, but their are those that do and said I could use their ovens if needed, and English Village has a kitchen with ovens as well.  I will do a lot of prep work over the Chuseok Holiday, so that I can put it all together quickly on Friday.

Any suggestions???

No comments: