Thursday, March 29

Life!

I'm sitting here, on a deep purple wine colored sofa, watching the wind blow through the branches of bushes and a pink blossoming tree contemplating about life and love and . . . I've made wonderful friends over the years. Starting in Elementary school through College and beyond. Each friend touching me in many ways. Frustrating at times how little I get to spend with each of them. Especially those who live in differant states then me. HA! that's all of them practically. I get so busy and caught up with school and my students, that the only time I end up talking with friends, is online if they are online when I am. Whenever I try and call . . . It seems to be cut short. ERG! I wish at times for more financial freedom, to travel and see the world and friends and . . . I wish I was in Cleveland.

CLEVELAND!?! yup, Cleveland. A friend of mine, someone who is a witty guy, intelligent, nice, great at making a frustrating day humorous with a jab of sarcasm, and who is not even half way through his 30's, is having surgury tomorrow. Heart surgury. And I wish with all my heart that I could be there. Give him something to laugh about . . . laughter being the best medicine and all ;) . . . Course his family is there now, and will be there tomorrow, and I do not know them, but my prayers are with him and his family. He posed the question, "am I ready to die?" and it got me thinking again. Are any of us? Are we right with God? Have we got our lives in-line with Christ? What would someone say about us if we were not here tomorrow?

C- is a good guy and friend, and he's got a surgeon with an excellent track record. God's looking over him. I just want to ask all my friends and family out there, please, PLEASE pray for him and his family. Pray for peace of mind, guided surgical team, and quick recovery. :-)

I love you all!!!

No comments: