Wednesday, May 9

Exhaustion

My head is in a fog . . . and my students are crazy. YUP! Loonie Toonie, Lolo, Loco, wacked, bizarre, insane, clowns . . . and then there is the brattiness too. Ok, I'm soooooo ready for Summer Break. WOOHOO!!! I am going to get a little bit of a break. Course I'm already set up to work with the summer drama day camp that will be the last week of June - first week of July. A Love and Logic workshop the second week of July. A wedding the last week + of July, WOOHOO!!!!!! I'm so excited, and happy for Sonnet! I've been so busy I haven't been able to do much of anything beyond the school since the middle of March. no wonder I'm single still. no time to even date. LOL

And then, there is the set up of my classroom and lesson planning and stuff. I've a few kids that have said they would really like to help this summer when I do some painting and such in my classroom as well as setting up the loft and everything else. :D "free" labor. I'll probably treat them to ice cream or something the days they help. I remember helping at the elementary I went to, working in the library one summer, for all the popsicles I could want, and all the reading I wanted too. It was a great summer job for an 11 year old.

Ok, Babbling. I've got one more class, just had a minute to vent. Then one more day, and then it's the Open House and then its a weekend that I have no set responsibilities! OHHH! I so long for Thursday night!

OHH, yeah . . . my poor little lover pup, Gemma, she's got a baterial infection in her cheek/jaw and has to be on antibiotics and steriods for the next five days. That poor girl, she's a tough little one, but just a wee bit delicate. I need to go home right after school and get her, her meds. hmph, does that mean I have to come back in to work this evening . . . . . . off to P.E.

No comments: