Wednesday, November 28

Love Unwavered, Patience Tried

I love the little puppies God brought into my life, but they sure try my patience sometimes. Monday, when I got home from the jury thing, I checked on them to make sure they were ok, we left them in the house because of the cold temperatures, and I opened the door to a mess. One I'm still trying to see if I can remedy. They didn't mess with anything of mine, nor my brother's not even anything of my mom's. However, two things of my dad's was messed with. One, thing was "whatever" they tore open a container of the nail like fastener things my dad has for work he's doing around the house. That was ok, no real damage there, just the plastic container mauled. But then they took out something that is worth something to him emotionally and shredded it throughout the living room and family room. OH did they get a spanking. And ALL dogs spent the rest of the day outside, cold and all.

So yesterday, they spent the first time in their lives in a crates. Supposedly they are training crates, but in any case, they had to be in them. My mom and I went searching for them on Monday night.

I think being in them wore the pups out, they were exaughsted last night, and seem to still be this morning. When mom came home, she said they were crying away in them. Hopefully they only were because they heard the front door open. But hey, nothing was shredded, no potted plants with potting soil all around them but in the pot, and so, back into the crate they go today.

1 comment:

Janeen said...

Oh, that's why I won't have a dog yet. So sorry!