Sunday, December 23

Christmas Vacation

Hmm, is it a vacation if you are still at home, and can possibly run into all your students at church? What is a vacation?

I'm hoping that this one is one filled with with some much needed sleep and some fun activities. I don't care about presents and all that . . . just hanging out and doing stuff with family and friends is perfect.

Though I will say, getting kids things is so much fun. Especially when they are the age my students are. :) I got each of my students a scarf, gloves and a hat. The girls all got red hats and gloves and an animal print (snow lepard) scarf and the boys black gloves, black scarf and a grey and black reversible hat. I have matching hats and gloves too. We had fun going around the school wishing everyone Merry Christmas. :) I guess the girls liked it well enough, they wore them to church yesterday too
:D

Ok, we're headed off to do some shopping soon . . . and to surprise people with my brother's new look. . . Pictures to come soon I hope :D


No comments: