Monday, December 31

New Years Eve.

It's kinda strange to think about it, but a new year is upon us. 2008. Hmph . . . it means my birthday is in two days, and I'm well, not so young anymore. I'm still a young adult, but . . .

I knew I would be the last of my girl friends to get married. They all laughed at me, and didn't believe me. Yet I never thought I'd be this far along in life and still single. I thought I'd have kids by now. HA! well I guess I do. Several infact, but hey, I get to send them home at the end of the school day. ;)

So back to my first thought, what will 2008 bring? 2007 brought a feeling of success at teaching again, completion of my standard teaching certification, and my two little mischievous and absolutely adorable 'lil girls Brindi and Gemma (We've decided to share a birthday since the vet thought they were about 3 months old in March), friends to teach and work with and more.

So, 2008 . . . ?

No comments: