Wednesday, February 7

Airlines!

So, my flights were uneventful . . . and I'm sitting in the Airport waiting for J- to come in (both our flights were delayed, her's longer then mine and we were suppose to arrive within 15 minutes of each other or so) :) And thought, hmm, since there is free wi-fi, I'll post from the airport while I eat a sub . . . yeah yeah, I know, I shouldn't eat bread, oh well.

BUT ERG!!! STUPID Great Lakes Airlines did not get my bag on my flight, and I am without my clothes!!!

Ok, not completely devastating, I put a pair of jeans and a T and Sweatshirt in my carry on . . . but you can't put you're other necessities in your carry-ons anymore . . . HMPH ! deoderant? toothbrush and toothpaste? face wash . . . ERG!!!

Supposedly they are good about getting the bags by at least midnight . . . hmph! I want it sooner, I'm staying about 45 minutes from here!!!!!!! Ok, it's OK! I'm on a trip, gonna spend time with a good friend, get some fun ideas and enjoy watching drama and music and . . . :)

Here's hoping my bag shows up by the time J- comes in, in a couple hours. :) Gonna go find a bus to take me to the terminal she's coming in on. I'm so glad I brought my computer. HaHa!

1 comment:

flashflood said...

hey,

that sounds like a REAL big uneventfl time. Boy, I havn't ridden in a plane in so long. I hope u get ur bag back. were ur flights delayed becuase of snow?


Kinda a dumb question here.... in "J" Mrs.Edge? lol