Wednesday, February 21

DUDE! it almost March!

hehe . . . DUDE! . . . and what generation am I?

So it is though, about March. Thankfully it appears to be warming up here as well. Got up into the 50's the last two days. WOOHOO!!! And now I have so much going on. Since going to the Drama and Worship convention, so many ideas and stuff to share and do. And of course, Music Festival to get ready for. A large Drama Vespers we're working on. Teaching Recorders to the lower grades (hopefully they come in the mail soon) And lets see . . . oh yes, doing mini workshops with my mom, the principal, on Love and Logic (great stuff! mom's really getting into it and teaching us, and I think it could really change the school and the families). My eyes are spinning with all that is coming up.

Be praying for us the next couple months!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DUDE!! like no way, u usd totally used the word dude! hehehe

I will definetely pray for u and ur students.