Wednesday, August 16

A New Place to Call Home
So I've moved . . . errr, yeah I know, long time since the last post. I KNOW!!! but hey what can I say, I had no internet access since the last post, up until just a couple of days ago. Which also brings me to the point, NEW JOB!!! NEW PLACE!!!
New Mexico is amazing . . . it's soooo differant then anywhere I've ever lived. A unique beauty, not quite stark, but more of an unfinished beauty. So far the people here have been very accepting and open. I'm looking forward to this school year.
Teaching music, art, pe, social studies, and 9 and 10 homeroom . . . phew! I'm gonna be busy! But hey, it's some of my favorite subjects. OOOOHHH, and I get to teach Drama as a class too! OH dear, I've got to get a move on the lesson plans, school starts MONDAY!!!
It was sooo good to see my lovely Boyd friends as I traveled through Tenn . . . wish I could have gone back through there on my way out here. Ah well . . . AHHHH!!!! Lesson Plans!!!

3 comments:

LadyBoyd said...

Welcome Home!

Anonymous said...

Wow new mexico sounds really cool. I'm glad ur enjoying it.Wow you teach a lot. You know what would be wasome???????If we had a national drama convention. Do u do big performances? Any show is gret especially if we can illuminate Gods presance.

MissKate said...

Planning to do a couple large programs, maybe even something like we did at camp this last summer :) And a drama convention would be cool, there is a large christian one, Juanita and Greg went to it last year. :)