Thursday, September 7

Another Week!

Phew! this was a short school week, but my was it busy. My 9th grader's online school work finally arrived! Three weeks into the school year. It seems that it is pretty self-explanitory. YES! After installing it onto the computers, I was worried. It was a little tricky to install, it was all . . . disconbobulated (sp?)

I love four day school weeks, and then only three this week because of the holiday. It means that I can have a day off during the weekend! I can do planning or whatever needs done on Fridays and not have to work sunday, or vise versa. Most parents and students appreciate four day weeks too, Three day weekend. :) I'm blabbering . . . guess I'm exaughsted, and thinking about next week is ITBS testing week . . . hmph.

OH! OH! Yippee! I'm playing bass this weekend with my dad, and a few others here at the church. I have found a great book that I'm learning from, that is helping me with playing the cords!!! :D

ok, i've got to go to my lovely bed. the screen is weaving!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That all sounds pretty cool. Do u guys get 4 day schools weeks all the time, or is this how it goes for the next couple of weeks?

MissKate said...

We're a 4 day week school :) So we always have a three day weekend! It's very nice, both for teachers and students!