Wednesday, September 27

Looney Pups

Tipsy, the family boxer/airedale, has everyone shaking thier heads. She has evidence of intelligence at times and many others not so much. She loves people. No one can be a stranger long, even if they desire to be. Her foot fettish has startled more then one person. I'm not sure what is so great about feet (in shoes or not), but they are so fascinating and tasty. Lick lick lick . . . yuck yuck yuck!

Of course she also can't handle dog food with food coloring. She's wired enough at times already, once she eats food with artificial colors . . . The ceiling isn't safe. Well, maybe the ceiling isn't in danger, but everything else is. Talk about ADHD children, we've got a dog that is a classic case. She can be calm, but when there's something new, BOING! watch out! Tipsy's coming through.

Sunday, pips came to school with me. I told her "let's go to my room pip" and she trotted to the end of the hall and waited for me at my classroom door. When I was done, "to mom's room!" You could have pictured a small horse galloping down the hall, turn the corner and disapear. As I came around the corner, there she was, smiling her dopey smile at just inside mom's classroom door. Mom happened to be in one of the other teacher's room at the time, so, "lets go get mom!" As if just waiting for permission to go, Tipsy charged out of the room and around the corner and up the stairs, straight to mom. She's not stupid, yet she will also do some of the most looney things.

Tim calls her "sus-tut-U-pup - I -dud" and many times, it is quite appropriate. I'll have to write some of her crazy adventures sometime, but beware, if you ever meet her, she's a brute of a love bug. She will "attack" with wiggles and stomping on your feet, with a few taste tests of your shoes/socks (if you are lucky enough to have them on). She'll love you, no matter what.

1 comment:

flashflood said...

That is just to cute. Now if I were her, i wouldn't have been able to find where "mum" is. Lol ADHD. now that is a really cute story.