Monday, September 11

Mondays . . .

So I woke up this morning, and was ready for a new day . . . hmph! Actually I woke up feeling exaughsted and ready to go back to sleep. Then it hit me, I had the strangest dreams. Last night, I got caught up in the ABC movie "Path to 9/11" and I believe that it affected my dreams. OH no, I KNOW it did. I woke up this morning from a dream where I was a part of a taskforce to get the known and captured terrorists to cooperate with officials to peacefully and . . . I don't have any idea. I was a government agent, working to capture and glean information, and I did it all, without carying a gun or weapon of any kind. LOL, I also dreamed that it was World War II, probably as a result of a book I'm reading relating to WW2.

I can only immagine today being that of grief for many families and friends of those who died as a result of the plane hyjackings. To see footage of what was, the murder of a parent, aunt, uncle, child, spouse . . . everytime pictures and film footage is shone on TV. We're told that footage of Steve Irwin's death will never be aired, and that of other deaths that have been caught on film. This out of respect for the families as well, and yet over and over is played the WTC and the Pentagon. These families were in my prayers over the last few days, and my students' as well. Such sencerity from my 9th graders in concern for other people. They are such sweet, caring girls, and I'm proud to be thier teacher. :)

Guess it's time to turn off this computer and head out. I've got to purchase some charts for PE and get something to eat . . . GRRRRRRRROWL! my stomach can be heard echoing throughout the school practically.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow you have the weirdest dreams. If it was a movie, it would be an action packed one. lol
i'm not even American yet I was pretty much the only one who wore red, white and blue. I lso had USA all over my dorm room door. I support the US and was deeply saddend by the many losses. On CNN they showed the uncut un edited raw footage from sept.11 2001. I watched ( ihave no idea why) and cried for a long time.I was only 11 and in 6th grade at the time. ITs hard to believe it has been 5 years.