Tuesday, November 28

GOOoooooooOOOOD MORNing!

So, it's not a very lovely morning in all actuallity. The sky is heavily overcast, it's cold and dreary out, and yet it is a lovely day. I think that crazy stomach bug that was effecting everyone has finally gone away! WOOHOO!!

Another wonderful event has occurred this morning as well. My morning classroom visitor is not strung out and wired as he has been the last few times he's come to my room to do his math. He's quiet and busily working on his math. MARVELOUS!!! I'm soooo happy for him :D and for my 9th grader who has had to deal with his shenanigins (sp?), she's able to concentrate better as well.

I've got a norfolk pine sitting on my desk, decorated all christmassy too. I'm sitting here looking at it, and at my hard working students and feeling rather pleased. I should be stressed. We have a play in a week from thursday, we have a christmas concert two weeks from thursday, and do we know our lines and music? nope . . . but no worries. It's all good
:D

I'm off now, to rescue a befuddled ninth grader in her english.

1 comment:

flashflood said...

wow u sound really busy. I'm glad that ur day is a good one. Its always good to know that ur students are trying their best. I hope ur prepertions for your play, and concerts go well.