Tuesday, November 7

Away for the Weekend!


A lovely trip . . . I was blessed with not having to drive. :) Even the puppy had fun. Though being in the backseat between mom and I or Tim and I, was a little crowded. She's not a small dog. Though cute isn't she.


I wasen't the only one finding photo ops on our scenic travels. :)

Dad took us for a tour through his "office". He works one of the oil field companies, and spends his days driving from one oil well to another rigging up some computer/technical thing. His partner is the lay pastor of the other church in town. I think they have fun. He's pleased with his 'office' too.

Lake Navajo . . . we drove by so fast I only got a picture of an inlet. It's pretty, and rather good sized. :)

Just one of many uniquely placed chimney rocks

AHHHHH! we need to stretch!


Quite a veiw from our "rest stop" I was a little disgusted to see trash at the base of the tree and all along the gully like area. HMPH!

"Work it! Work it!" Dad had been suffering with some back pain and well . . . it was a funny moment. One of his more cheerful moments of the weekend.


Alright already! lets go!


ERG! I couldn't get it off black and white fast enough! but check out the size of that dumpster!


We hit Albuquerque near sunset, stopped by the Rio Grand Nature Center and Reserve. I'm not much for Mallards, but they did make it asthetically pleasing. :)


Fun with black and white!


This was a tricky shot to take, but fun. Tim the photographer! :)


And dusk, while we drove out of Albuquerque north again.

5 comments:

flashflood said...

awww what a cute dog. These are all really cool pics. I think that one day... Tim should actually become a landscape or site seeing photographer. He uses his camera well. I guess I called you guys at the wrong time, cause it looks like it was awsome to miss out on. lol again.... cute dog.

p.s i like the pics that have a photographer taking the pic of someone else taking a picture.

MissKate said...

Hey! this section is all my photography!!!

:D

flashflood said...

yeah I know, but the pics with him in there taking pics of others is great. lol funny I guess. I dunno.
k nice pics U took!!!!

MissKate said...

hehe . . . thanks.

I like the one of Tim taking pics too :)

flashflood said...

so did u spend all weekend there? fri-sun?