Saturday, December 9

.002 cents? or .002 dollars? what? there's a differance?

I just heard the funniest, but at the same time most disturbing thing. The bro' came accross this today and shared it with me.

Apparently this guy is having math communication trouble with the reps from customer service at Verizon Wireless. Ok, I use them, but I've been mad at them before because they over charged me what from what they quoted, but I guess I should have had more patience. This guy's got so much . . . LOL you gotta see his blog about it, and listen to the phone call too.

verizonmath.blogspot.com

All my math major and teacher friends . . . how would you apply this lesson in your math classes? LOL

3 comments:

flashflood said...

hmmm thats y I use Cincgular!!! I hate getting over charged from other companies.

MissKate said...

lol, my dear, people have been telling similar stories from various other cell carriers. It's just sad how . . . well uneducated all those people came accross.

flashflood said...

lol ok i understand. Thats still an interesting fact though.