Monday, December 25

Merry Christmas!

Wow, a beautiful bluesky christmas day! The family is all here (mom, dad and the bro' and the pips). Dad likes his new arcade PacMan, the Pips loves her new tug-a-war toy and I think mom likes her book of 'gift certificates, I hope Tim likes his war movie . . . and I got a surprise. First time in years! I figured they were getting me something, but I thought it was going to be something silly or whatever . . . oh no, it wasen't silly. It was a set of Bose headphones I was wishing for. My brother . . . what a bro'! told mom I really would like them. So yeah, wow! and I got new Headlights for my car! I'm feeling a little spoiled! Hehe, and the gift I gave mom, year round gift certificates for differant things . . . day of pampering at a solon, a meal of choice (anywhere, home or whatever), and a few others, I think she liked them, but hey, we'll all benifit from that (ok, at least mom and I will) :) And it was fun watching dad play pacman. When I was little, and the few times we went out to eat, at family places, some of them would have those archade games, and the favorite was PacMan. Dad and I would play it, and so when I saw it, I just had nastalgia . . . it's the funniest thing to see my dad with the rocking chair pulled up in front of the TV with joystick and hand, focused like any other video-gamer. It's nice, to do just one gift or whatever, and then play games together. We're in the middle of a Mexican train dominoes game, with double 15's and so we're breaking it over time.



What is it going to be like in a few days though, one week from today . . . a new decade of my life begins. I pray that it is filled with all sorts of joys and blessings. That I can be a source of joy and a blessing to others. Yesterday, and previous days I've been feeling, oh a little sad in a way. Lonely and left out. It was nice to talk with a chum, a guy who's very dear to my friend "Happy" better known on the blog world as Ladyboyd. A- has always been a sweetie, and has a way of providing encouragement and I just wanna say THANK YOU!!! You brightened my day, and reminded me, God has His time and place for me. Love you guys!

Ok, enough meloncholy! Today's Christmas! Got food to eat, dog to play with, family to laugh with, and a blessing of this year and a new home and Christian friends!

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!!!

1 comment:

flashflood said...

wow, those sound like really neat gifts. It must be great to just be with the whole family, dog included.

Its ok if your b-day is coming up. It just means that your blessed with another year of life. Besides....age is nothing but a number.

I LOVE PACMAN!!!!! see, ur dad and i would geet along just fine. lol

Headlights and headphones are cool gifts. They were both what ur needed and wanted.

I hope you have a happy new year.