Sunday, December 3

Dizzy! Busy! or I'm just Crrrazy!

Everyday for the last week, I haven't made it home very early. AND certainly, this week will be this bad, if not worse. As Thursday approaches, my nerves will get more and more pulled tight. Pre-teens and Teens make for some interesting actors. But hey, they shall do fine, and hopefully everyone will enjoy the dinner theatre. :)

Will I be done? NOPE! not until the next week's Wednesday. The all school christmas program. Oh boy! what a crazy time of year. I'm not sure what it's going to sound like! I'm actually down right scared what it will turn out to be. The "band" is . . . well it isn't. Choir? ok, not to bad . . . Kindergarten? they'll be fine and cute as all get out. Grades 1-4! and General 5-8 music? who knows, I've got a little over a week so they'll do fine. Just got a nervous feeling about it all.

I'm looking forward to break! What will I do? Haven't completely decided yet. Hope to see some friends from academy that are all meeting down in Albequerque over break! That'll be nice :)

Well, it's that time when the stomach growls, and hey, mom made supper! woohoo! I'm off to have a yummy bowl of chili!

1 comment:

flashflood said...

wow u sound really busy. Are you in charge of all the set up and making the program run?If so thats a busy job.