Thursday, December 7

LOOOvLY Thursday night!

One more week, and it's Christmas Break. I haven't yet decided what I'm doing over break, but I was talked into helping out some students the first few days of the first week of Christmas Break. We'll probably have two students coming in to get some extra work done. Great for the girls coming in . . . not so much for the teacher who is there. I'm hoping to go Albuquerque and visit friends that are home over thier furlough, but I haven't been able to contact anyone yet about getting together.

Tomorrow is Friday! what a relief. I'll sleep in, and then meet a couple kids at the school to finish the backdrop for the Christmas Play they are doing next week. Four day school weeks . . . gotta love them!

And now my eyes are drooping, and my mind is getting cloudy. Goodnight! :)

No comments: