Monday, January 1

A Whole New Year!


Wow . . . 2007! It actually has a good ring to it. Hmm, it just might be a good year. Naw, it's gonna be a great year. how can it not be, with a 7 on the end. hehe. Besides, it means 30 years of life and that's gonna be a good year right? I mean, I've heard it is, and I've got a good feeling about it.

The 2nd is only a few minutes away . . . woohooo. :|

OH! I'm not much of a football fan, but even I have to admit, it was pretty cool watching Boise vs. Oklahoma. Or at least the overtime plays. WOW! WAY TO GO, IDAHO!!! pretty amazing plays, and leadership to pull that off. And as I hear it, they were expected to be slaughtered. I love it when the underdog makes it!

And that will probably my one and only football reference, of my own amazement. Haha. I guess WV made a few awesome plays today too. My dad was just gushing about it, YEAH Morgantown! ok, no more football! it is banned!!! hehe I guess if I was at the game, it would be more interesting to me if I was at the game, I don't know, I'm not one to watch sports on TV.

Well, 12 hours from now, and it will be 30 years since I made my first entrance into this world. If any of my students read my blog, they will finally all know how old I am . . . so SHHH!!! :D Not that it's a big secret, but kids think anyone over 25 is sooo old. I suppose though, I've finally made it to 'old maid' or maybe not quite yet, another couple years. :)

Well, I'm off to dreamland! Hope and pray this is a lovely year for each and everyone of you! God Bless!!!

lub ya all . . . me! :)

2 comments:

LadyBoyd said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!! With 3 whole weeks of experience, I can say that 30 isn't too bad. >grins< Love ya hon! Have a fun day!

flashflood said...

hey happy birthday katie.

I watched that game. It was on the football highlights channel. I also ended up watching the wisconsin verse...I think arkansas.(SP?)

YEah i can't believe that its already 2007. That means there is officially 3 semesters till I graduate. hehehe

P.S I love your new template.

P.S x2 hahaha I see you!!!! (pics)