Wednesday, January 24

Crazy Like Me!

Working at summer camps is life changing, and always a part of you. Random thoughts buzzed about my head (almost like an old Get Smart show of the silent room) as I sit here listening to my ninth grader read her "paper". Wow! it amazes me how much these kids do not understand what it means to write a paper. Oh well . . . off subject . . . like I said, random thoughts.

Strange as it was, I got to thinking about some lovely friends that I worked camps with. The last night I was at camp, four of us . . . people who I worked the longest with at Camp W, all took off after the final play Saturday night, in our Bible costumes to McD's. Yup, they are all crazy like me . . . shoot, a little kookier too. ;)

Of course, now I'm thinking about this next summer, and I don't get to work at camp. I'll probably be in summer classes. OHHH! I get to go to a wedding!!! woohoo! I'm soo excited! SH is getting married!!!! I'm soo happy for her! Can't wait to see her and meet her fiance too.

Oh goodie, PE time. What in the world, did I take the wrong cold medicine, my thoughts are everywhere!

4 comments:

flashflood said...

yeah I would have to agree and say that ur all crazy, and halerious people. Thats y i love all of you guys. I like that pic. And to be in ur costumes. Shame shame. So i summer school a 4 sure thing? The wedding should be a blast. THey usually are.

flashflood said...

wow I just reread wha ti wrote previously, and boy I can't type. lol =D

MissKate said...

:D It's ok . . . I understood what ya meant :D

flashflood said...

thats good. =)