Thursday, January 18

Yeah!!!! Going to Drama Convention!

February I take a flight to Kansas City and go to a Christian Drama and Worship Workshop Convention. I'm looking forward to it for so many reasons.
1. It's a drama workshop!
2. My roommate is going to be friend and I think of in many ways as a second mom. :)
3. I get to get off work for two days. :D
4. Blessings from the programs they are putting on.
5. Materials and ideas to bring back with me to help in continuing school drama, starting church drama and kids ministries . . .
6. and soo much more, I've only a little idea what all it's going to be.
7. I get to return on my 'lil bro's 26th birthday early enough that we can still do something fun. :)

ok, I'm rambling, but I really am excited about it.

OH, it's time for art class with grades 5 & up. It will be interesting.

oh oh, I got a new watch and a pair of Funky sunglasses . . . tooo much fun. :D I'll have to get a pic of both on sometime, they are just kickin'. :D

1 comment:

flashflood said...

ooooooo, a drama convention. That sounds really interesting. All the resons u lister sure are good ones. The blessing part will be the best, i bet. By funky glasses u don't mean the big kind that are like pink, and cover you whole face 2x, right? hahaha that would be just funny to see.