Wednesday, October 25

A Brighter Day!

This Week is School Spirit Week. And we've been having fun at school with that . . . though there is still an underlying sadness amoungst the teachers and staff (I've got my moments), The days are brighter . . . Monday was PJ day . . . WOOHOO!! I've got the softest, cuddliest, and very attractive Pajamas :) Yesterday, Crazy Hair and Hat. WHat a hoot! The kids here have really been helping in the process of feeling better about the whole mess from monday too. They're talking again, and sharing with me, and laught more. I missed it the last few weeks. Today was A Day in History day. You could choose to dress as someone famous from history, or a time period. I made a costume that was as close as I could come up with for the Ancient Mesopotamia/Persia eras. A roal Roble. LOL, all the girls "Miss Katie, you look so nice." "Where did you get your dress?" "Can you make me one?" "You look the best." LOL galk about an ego boost. I personally didn't think it looked that great . . . I had to pin it together in the back, because it was such a rush job, I made it tooo big. PHEW! better that then too small. :)

No, I'll not be posting a pic of me in it either . . . I don't have one for one. :D

Thanks for all the love and support everybody . . . it means a lot to me, and was such a comfort!

1 comment:

flashflood said...

lol i was wondering if you were going to post a pic. lol i'm glad everything is going a little better. whats coming up for fridays spirit day?