Monday, October 16

Photogenic . . .

I'm so not photogenic, and of course, today would be school picture day. I'm not looking forward to it. My college days friends know what school pictures can turn out to be with me in them. My freshman year of college, I looked like I was missing a few marbles, sophmore year I was . . . well, not much better. Only one year did I take a fairly decent picture. ERG! I'm not looking forward to this mornings event. I gain 10-15 pounds in the picture, and then the facial expression. I'm just praying that both my eyes will be open equally at least. My hair looks awesome right now, but who knows when the guy will get here. AHHHH!!!

I'm such a whiner this morning. :P

OK, so I did something goofy last night. I got one of those ddr games, exept not ddr, it is a christian themed one so that when I have kids over, there won't be questionable songs, but in any case. The Bro' groaned and made fun of me. I tell him he does so because he can't do it. :) But sure, it's silly, but wow, what a workout. Its fun too, trying to beat your last score. My mom likes the idea of getting a second dance pad and we can bring it into school when we have a class party. We're combining her class and my class when we have a class party. Tomorrow is our first one actually. We're going on a field trip up to a little town in Colorado not that far from here that has an awesome rec center. Climbing walls, swimming pools (lap and leisure), hot tub, fitness area, aerobic/dance room, gymnasium, indoor track, racquetball courts, youth games . . . and it only costs 3.50 or something like that for adults and 2.50 for students tomorrow. We get to use the whole facility. It should be fun!

Gotta remember the camera for yearbook pictures. 9th grade is in charge of the yearbook this year.

Oiy! Pictures!


5 comments:

flashflood said...

lol ur pics looked fine at wakonda.lol But I know what you mean, the only decent pic i have of me is when i was a sophmore. DDR is awsome. I suggested that for one of our fall fest booths.Defiantely a great workout. Anyway, you'll look fine for ur pics. Just smile and think......ok bad idea. lol

As for the class party's have fun at the rec center. Its a fun day and u get to relax on a school day! right???

MissKate said...

You are too kind Carly . . . some pics at Wakonda were ok, but . . . :P

Hey, that's a great idea! Maybe my girls can do that for the 9th grade booth at the fall festival!

Relax? on a field trip? FUNNY!

LadyBoyd said...

DDR! Awesome. :-) Maybe I should get that for my exercise routine instead of paying someone to give me dance lessons...

MissKate said...

LOL, well it doesn't teach technique, but it's fun

LadyBoyd said...

yes, but still fun and its EXERCISE. then i just take dance with hubband. :-)