Wednesday, October 18

Students Dance . . . HA!

I got quite the kick out of my girls this morning. We have a fall festival coming up here at the school and the ninth graders have a booth. Well, today I showed them the Dance Praise game, and they loved it and want to do it for our booth for the fair. But the fun part was watching them try it out. They are awefully uncordinated . . . If the Bro thought I looked funny, he would have got quite the laugh watching my 9th graders.

Thier rythym is missing . . . well, lacking perhaps. they concentrated on stepping on the right squares, but forgot to listen to the beat of the music. I almost thought one was litterally going to fall over in her tangled mess of her legs. Another just used one foot to try to step in every square. At lunch break, I told them they could try it some more, I'm going to put it on medium hard this time . . . hehe. They got a good laugh out of it earlier, so they will probably get more with the increased difficulty

Yesterday's field trip was awesome. What an incredible rec center! I would love to go up there more often . . . to bad it's about an hour away. We need one in our town. Gotta find a place with a decent pool for swimming . . .

2 comments:

flashflood said...

lol yeah the prise DDR or any DDR is awsome. lol You should have taken pictures of it. Does ur school go up to 12th grade? If so you could use some of it on their senior video's or something. I bet you laughed so hard your face went red. right???

MissKate said...

Well, I chuckled a bit.